To support and foster the growth, development and advancement of the businesses of Mercer Island while promoting Mercer Island as a special place to do business, live, work and play.
How do we serve YOUR business?
- Represent YOUR business on regulation, public policy, community affairs and small business issues
- Help promote the economic vitality of Mercer Island through advocacy, leadership and community building events
- Facilitate community partnerships to philanthropy, volunteerism and community involvement
- Provide referral and networking opportunities; help develop strategic partnerships between member businesses
- Host monthly luncheons with speakers of local and regional interest
- Publish a bi-monthly newsletter of Chamber and community news
- Host community events that bring people and businesses to the island
- Serve as information center, offering maps and demographic information about the island
- Recognize exceptional achievements of the business community
- Provide advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Introduce new businesses to the community through ribbon cutting ceremonies
Thursday, September 20th from 5-7pm at OsteoStrong
7803 SE 27th Street, Suite 176Come mix and mingle with Chamber members and OsteoStrong partners on Thursday for our fall Business After Hours event.It's been a few months since our last one of these and they are always a nice way to talk with fellow members and to learn about a Chamber business and what they are providing to our business ecosystem on Mercer Island.No RSVP required - JUST SHOW UP!FREE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~October Member LuncheonProposition No. 1 - Levy Lift for Public Safety, Youth, Family & Senior Services, and Parks & RecreationPlease join the Chamber on Thursday, October 4th. You will have the opportunity to hear from the appointed community members from the pro and con committees of this ballot measure.12-1:30 pm (note the longer length of this luncheon to accommodate at Q&A session)Mercer Island Community & Event Center