To support and foster the growth, development and advancement of the businesses of Mercer Island while promoting Mercer Island as a special place to do business, live, work and play.
How do we serve YOUR business?
- Represent YOUR business on regulation, public policy, community affairs and small business issues
- Help promote the economic vitality of Mercer Island through advocacy, leadership and community building events
- Facilitate community partnerships to philanthropy, volunteerism and community involvement
- Provide referral and networking opportunities; help develop strategic partnerships between member businesses
- Host monthly luncheons with speakers of local and regional interest
- Publish a bi-monthly newsletter of Chamber and community news
- Host community events that bring people and businesses to the island
- Serve as information center, offering maps and demographic information about the island
- Recognize exceptional achievements of the business community
- Provide advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Introduce new businesses to the community through ribbon cutting ceremonies
Halloween Trick or Treat Event
Chamber members open your doors on Halloween and hand out candy to all the little goblins, ghosts and witches around Town Center and the South End Shopping Center.
Wednesday, October 31st - 3:00 to 5:30pm
Chamber representatives will deliver yard signs and posters the week before event to all participating Chamber members
Thank you to our sponsors: Banner Bank, Island Books, Sahara Pizza, S.R. Schill & Associates, and Sunrise Senior Living