To support and foster the growth, development and advancement of the businesses of Mercer Island while promoting Mercer Island as a special place to do business, live, work and play.
How do we serve YOUR business?
- Represent YOUR business on regulation, public policy, community affairs and small business issues
- Help promote the economic vitality of Mercer Island through advocacy, leadership and community building events
- Facilitate community partnerships to philanthropy, volunteerism and community involvement
- Provide referral and networking opportunities; help develop strategic partnerships between member businesses
- Host monthly luncheons with speakers of local and regional interest
- Publish a bi-monthly newsletter of Chamber and community news
- Host community events that bring people and businesses to the island
- Serve as information center, offering maps and demographic information about the island
- Recognize exceptional achievements of the business community
- Provide advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Introduce new businesses to the community through ribbon cutting ceremonies
Thursday, August 2nd
The Mercer Island Library, in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce and Friends of the Mercer Island Library Present:
Develop of toolkit of skills to employ when discussing difficult topics or differences on opinion. Marcia McReynolds, co-manager of City of Bellevue's Neighbor Mediation Program teaches you techniques for creating connections and building community at home, work and in your neighborhood.
10:30 light refreshments, 11:00 program starts