To support and foster the growth, development and advancement of the businesses of Mercer Island while promoting Mercer Island as a special place to do business, live, work and play.
How do we serve YOUR business?
- Represent YOUR business on regulation, public policy, community affairs and small business issues
- Help promote the economic vitality of Mercer Island through advocacy, leadership and community building events
- Facilitate community partnerships to philanthropy, volunteerism and community involvement
- Provide referral and networking opportunities; help develop strategic partnerships between member businesses
- Host monthly luncheons with speakers of local and regional interest
- Publish a bi-monthly newsletter of Chamber and community news
- Host community events that bring people and businesses to the island
- Serve as information center, offering maps and demographic information about the island
- Recognize exceptional achievements of the business community
- Provide advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Introduce new businesses to the community through ribbon cutting ceremonies