Front Desk Sales and Customer Service Associate
Do you love health, fitness and people?! Club Pilates Mercer Island is looking for a fun, positive and motivated customer service and sales associates.
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to assist the Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio, booking them into Intro Classes, and signing them up with studio membership. The Sales Associate also is responsible for retaining current members through superior customer service and maintaining a positive, welcoming environment. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required. This position has the scope of growing into the position of an Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our members
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training.
- Warm, friendly and personable – being able to feel members welcome as they walk into the studio.
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system.
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Weekend work may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Front desk
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
- 10-19, more possible
- This position offers a very competitive hourly wage; based on experience.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions